Scyclide Schuboltz

Saturday, May 12, 2007

What a wonderful year, it was fun, happy and blessed ….

Last May 11, 2007 is our first year wedding anniversary. I still remember last year, we are so busy preparing things on our wedding. We really wanted to make our wedding unique and presentable. Daisy and I even went to Divisoria to buy souvenir and other paraphernalia needed for our wedding. We also inquire in different venue and catering services in Bulacan, what we want is something affordable but the quality of service is good. Here are the pictures of the venue and the catered food on our wedding.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One year has passed and there are new things and some things change. Thanks to my mom we able to have our dream house. October of 2006 my mom empty one of our apartment house and she renovate it to make it nicer. There are so many changes done in the house, ceramic tiles is installed, new paint for the interior and exterior of the house. Kitchen and comfort room was also renovated. Everything looks brand new and thanks God for this wonderful gift. Also thank you Lola Caring, my mom. Here are some of the pictures I took in our house.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My wife now is on her 8th month pregnancy, one month more and our family will be complete. Rayce Francisco, our baby is one of the greatest treasures I receive form God, A treasure that we will love and take care of for the rest our life. I would like to thank Malolos Maternity Hospital headed by Ms. Carolyne Reyes for assisting my wife in her pregnancy stage. Here are some of the Ultrasound pictures of our baby in Daisy’s womb and some souvenir pictures.

There are so many changes and many things added for the past one year. I can’t wait to face another year because I know it will be good as long as I have the person that loves me most. Thank God for the past year and to the years to come.

No comments: