Scyclide Schuboltz

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Advance Celebration
Last Sunday, May 6, 2007, my wife and I celebrate our 1st year anniversary in advance. On May 11, 2007 our wedding turns one year. After attending the mass at Barasoain Church we went to SM city D’ Block for light shopping and for relaxation. Kids are all over the place together with their family besides I am already expecting this huge amount of crowd because Spiderman 3 is showing on entire cinema of the mall.

We ate our lunch at Aristocrat we ordered Grilled squid and Chicken BBQ plus Aristocrat java rice and calamansi and iced tea. The main course is awesome and delicious and for dessert we eat banana split. The place is neatly organized and the entire crew is friendly and courteous. My overall experience with that restaurant is good and I highly recommend it other people who are looking for perfect food, service and ambience.

We also bought some things that my wife’s need during her pregnancy and labor. At the end of the day although it was tiring physically the fun experience somehow relax you, everything seems so right and perfect.

No comments: