Scyclide Schuboltz

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yesterday, March 06, 2007 is one of the very important day of my life cause that day is my wife's birthday, she turns 2*, sorry, she will get angry if I tell her age, hehehe. That day was a blast, it was fun and memorable. Some of my tita and tito join the celebration and even my cousins as well. Anyway I wrote a blog for my wife's birthday cause I want to share something to you. You see, that day I unleashed the alter ego of Scyclide and that is being a chef, hehehe, just joking. But it's true there is one dish named "PALITAW" that I prepare and it was served in the buffet table, not only that my wife also took it in her work during office break and all of them love it. My wife's guest was surprised when she say that it was cooked by me, hehehe, in fact I was also surprised that I able to come up with that dish. So guys, here it is, the secret procedures and ingredients "<<>

Ingredients:
1kg. rice powder
5 cups of water
sesame seed
grated coconut
brown sugar
white sugar

Cooking procedure:
1. Mix rice powder and cups of water. Mix it well until it becomes a dough. You'll gonna love this step cause it will make you look like a chef in an instant, that is if you toss it properly. hehehe.
2. Put sesame seed into frying pan and cook it 'til it becomes brown.
3. Form the dough in whatever form you want and dip it into a boiling water. When it float, that mean it was already cook.
4. Put the dough into a serving plate and sprinkle some grated coconut, sesame seed, brown and white sugar
I hope you guys like my menu, it's quite simple but it is up to you on how to make it more delicisous and presentable. And one more thing you can only find it here in the Philippine. Sarap maging pinoy ^_^

No comments: