Scyclide Schuboltz

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Last March 10 – 11, 2007 my wife together with my friends we go to Zambales to have a vacation outing. My wife’s officemate planned the event and everything goes smoothly and fine, and of course fun. When my wife told me about that I was so hesitant to join because my wife is pregnant, actually I am not worrying about the swimming part because I know it is a good exercise for the mommy and baby. What I am worrying about is the traveling part, because the travel is too long (approximately 5 hours from Bulacan) she might get stress. But she told me that she was going to be fine so I let her join the outing. And I never regret my decision, upon seeing my wife’s face with joy and laughter during that outing I was fulfilled and happy.

There fresh fish available in the seashore and in the market. In Zambales you can find different fresh fish that includes flying fish and the popular squid. I really like squid especially if it is grilled and with stuff inside. But there is one thing that I really like in Zambales and I know you will agree with me and that is RIPE MANGO, I really love it. With that, residence of Zambales is very proud of their MANGO, in fact they even created a fiesta about MANGO. The mango festival of Zambales is on April, 2007.

Being in Zambales was like being in a paradise; it was so peaceful and so relaxing. Though it was only one night and two days, still we had fun. No words can explain what I felt during those days; definitely those are the moments that I will treasure for the rest of my life. ^_^
Here are some of the pictures I took during our stay in Zambales.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


No comments: