Scyclide Schuboltz

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Unexpected Valentines Day date


Me and my fiancé had a dinner date yesterday, February 14, 2005 at Greenwich, Malolos, branch. Actually our plan for that day is to celebrate heart’s day at La Familia or Lee Foo restaurant but of course because of the special season the entire venue is full and the waiting line is toooooo lllllooooonnnggg. But it doesn’t stop us to be happy, after a long period of searching we find Greenwich, at first I am not comfortable of eating there cause of the crowd and of course because my plan is ruined T_T but as we walking in the room and make an order, I feel that love really is in the air. The establishment installed a small stage wherein someone who would like to sing can sing but of course if there’s no one interested in singing there is always an artist who will sing.
As we wait for our meal to come, me and my fiancé enjoy the sweet melodies of the song. That night I was thinking if I also sing in the stage but because I was too shy I wasn’t able to sing and besides I am not ready, hehehehe. The entire night is full of sweet memories and love, memories that I will treasure till end. I realized that an unexpected plan can be sweet and happy if the people involved like what they are doing. I really love my girlfriend, I mean I really do.
Happy Valentines Day my love!!!
And happy Valentines Day to all of you!! ^_^

No comments: