Scyclide Schuboltz

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

To highs and lows of our life ... We are ONE!
I would like to dedicate this article on my relatives who helps my mom this past election. The sacrifice they made to assist my mom in her door to door campaign, the hardship they did in giving flyers and by taking all the criticism from other people. But all of it was paid off and unexpectedly my mom gets the second place. Thank God.


I believe that God provide instrument to help us especially on those times that we are down. I believe that God gave our family the relatives that we have right now whom who care and love us very much. He used them as an instrument in helping my mom during the election period. Thank you God … And thanks to all the people who support and assist us.


To Ate Be, Kuya Al, Ate Lit, Tito Victor, Ate Juliet, Ate Joy, Tita Lita (Tito Junior), Tita Flor, Alrey, Princess, Reynald, Kuya Alvin, Nene, Kuya Wilson, Tito Carlos, Ate Maria, Kuya Raymond (Ate Maria), Kuya Richard (Tabasa) and Tatay Edgar thank you so much for being there all the time and mahal na mahal na mahal ko po kayong lahat. I wish that nothing and no one will change and may we have a prosperous and happy Christmas and New Year. God bless us and our family

No comments: